Thursday, March 1, 2012

R2P2D6 blah blah

Not so great a lose today. Whatever only 17 more days then back to good food and a girl scout cookie! Trying not to stress or overthink it and just go with the flow. I'm not very good at that though. On my first round my third lose day was pretty low also. I had my apple for breakfast since usually on Thursday I can't eat lunch until 1 or sometimes 2.

Start: 151.4
Today: 149.6
Lose: 0.2
Total: 1.8

I know I will have better loses just thinking I will have to give myself more time in the maintenance phase after this round.

Breakfast: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 1 apple
Lunch: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 4oz fish, 4oz celery
Dinner: 23oz water, 4oz shrimp, 4oz asparagus

Writing this early in the day so I am sure today will be even longer than yesterday since I am already ready to see tomorrow's weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment