Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 3 looking down

Well God was looking down at me at least! Only. 2 gain from my over indulgence last night! I did stick with only p3 food so I am sure that helped but I certainly ate well over a good amount of calories. Back on the straight and narrow today though! I bought a new scale yesterday with all kinds of crazy measurements,  but it is 1.2lbs off from my other scale so I am going to bump up all my weights by 1.2 so that I can start using it.

Start: 177.6
Today: 152.4
Gain: .2
Total: 25.2

Picture tomorrow!  Excited to see if there is much visual change. I am enjoying the food but am ready to get back to losing honestly.. is it March 2nd yet?!?! Going for around 1100 calories today but no clue what I am doing for lunch yet... maybe chicken or tuna salad.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 oz smoked chicken - 254 calories
Snack: 1 cup grapes- 63 calories
lunch: 5oz chicken, 2oz zucchini, 1/4 mozzarella cheese, 1 apple - 360
Dinner: meat lovers pizza - mushrooms (as crust), no meat sugar free tomato sauce, onions, green peppers, chicken, Italian sausage, bacon, pepperoni,  and mozzarella cheese - hopefully not over 450 calories
Liquid: 16oz coffee and 60oz water

Forgot to have a second snack... drinking my water a little late but should be fine! Going to put the stats every Monday from my new scale.

Hydration: 44.6 (50%)
Body fat: 40.2 (23%)
Bone mass: 4.8 (6.5%)
Bmi: 29.8 (24.9)

Stuff in the () is where I should be! Got some work to do now!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment