Saturday, February 4, 2012

P3 day 1 say what?

Slept in as late as I could today.. 8 yeah I know I am a rebel. Was really dreading getting on that scale this morning with all my bad decisions last night.

Start: 176.4
Today: 151.0
Lose: 1.6
Total: 25.4

Yes I hit 25lbs!!!! Praising God!!!! I was in total shock when I saw it! Time for eggs and bacon wahoo!

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 28oz water, 8oz coffee - 230 calories
Snack: 1 cup strawberries - 43 cal Lunch: hamburger, wrapped in lettuce, with 2 slices of tomato with awesome ketchup I made and piece of mozzarella cheese - 420 calories
Snack: 1 apple - 55 cal Dinner: 6oz lettuce, 6oz tomatoes, 2 slices of bacon, 1 tbsp mayo made into a yummy salad - 180 cal So far p3 rocks. We will see how I feel about it in the morning lol goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment