Tuesday, February 5, 2013

R2D10


Not nearly what I was hoping for this morning. Oh well "they" say when you stall or gain you are losing inches. Hence the Pounds and Inches I guess. Made it through the first weekend without cheating so that is good I guess. Got some fish (flounder) and some meat to make London broil and some cabbage and celery to change things up a bit and get my body motivated to start losing again hopefully!

Start: 155.4
Today: 147.2
GAIN: 0.2
Total: 8.2

Breakfast: coffee with milk and splenda
Lunch: 1 granny smith apple, chili recipe from here -->chili recipe but I used London broil meat
Dinner: 4oz shrimp, tomato, cup of strawberries
Water: 5x 16oz water

Measurements day 10:


weight: 147.2
Thighs: 23 inches
Hips: 39
Stomach: 41
Bust: 39


No comments:

Post a Comment