Saturday, February 2, 2013

R2D8


So far so good! 8lbs 8 days! Today will be testing. I started the new non hormone drops yesterday. Feel fine hunger wise. Today we will be celebrating my daughters 9th birthday. With cake. Ice cream cake, and pizza. I will survive though! Then of course tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. With yummy chicken wings. I can skip those right? Yes I can! I am planning on doing 23 more days and praying to get down into the 120's! We shall see :) 

Start: 155.4
Today: 147.4
Lose: 0.8
Total: 8.0

Breakfast: coffee with milk and splenda
Lunch: 1 granny smith apple, cucumber, 4oz chicken
Dinner: 4oz shrimp, aspargus, cup of strawberries
Water: 5x 16oz water

made it through with being good but it was stressful. Hopefully I am rewarded nicely for it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment