Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10 oh so happy

Praise God! " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipnes 4:13 Seriously could never do this without His strength!
I did it! I did it! Not ony did I hit the 10lbs mark I soared right past it!!!!!
Starting weight: 176.4
Todays weight: 164.2
Todays lose: 3!!!!!
Total lose: 12.2 !!!!

Oh yeah that's right!!!! Lost 3lbs yesterday!!! 10 days , 12lbs!!!! That leaves 22 lbs left to go on this round! I could be done in 22days!!!! Alright what I ate today:
Breakfast: 10oz coffee, 28oz water, 8 strawberries
Lunch: 28oz water, 8oz coffee, 4oz chicken breast, and 1 medium cuccumber
Dinner:4oz shrimp, 1 tomatoe, 1apple, 28oz water

Feel good about today. Getting into a nice groove. I don't expect to lose near as much tomorrow as I did today but still looking forward to getting on that scale tomorrow! Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment