Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7 a whole week

I could barely sleep last night. Of course the 2 year old kicking me didn't help but I just wanted to weigh myself so badly! Finally my husband gets up and I decide to give up and get up. Oh I forgot to mention yesterday my mother in law lovingly brought over this huge thing of yummy, gooey tray of cinnamon rolls!!!!! Now in her defense I didn't tell her I was on a diet yet. So get up give the kids the devil food and make a run for the bathroom! Calmly walk and get the scale as not to alert the children. Jump on it, count to 5, look down.... .6?!?!?! What?!?!?! I followed all the new "real" rules!!! Why why why?!?! Ok ok picking myself back up. Maybe it was mixing the vegetables. It could be I ate the apple after 8pm. Or the extra cup of coffee even though they say you can have as much as you want. Well there will be no mixed vegetables today! I will not save my apple either! Also just one cup of coffee regrdless! It could have been the not sleeping too... so even if it kills me I will sleep tonight! Ok ok done ranting here is what I had today:
Breakfast: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 8 strawberries
Lunch: 4oz chicken breast and cup and a half cabbage and 23oz water Dinner: 4oz chicken breat, cup and half of aspurgas, and 1 apple oh and 28oz of water So now just have to force myself to sleep tonight and see what happens tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment