Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 5 Still alive

Holy smokes! I woke up and went to the restroom to prepare to weigh myself. Got on the scale, cringed, peeked down with one eye, opened both, looked closer.... Holy smokes!!!! It said 172.4!!!! Yes in one day I lost 4lbs!!!!!! OK I can totally do this for another day!                    
Breakfast: 1 apple, 32oz of water, and 6oz of coffee with flavored splenda.        
Lunch: 4oz chicken breast and 2 cups of zucchini. I cooked these together in a pan with some water and lemon pepper seasoning with no salt or calories.  Dinner: 4oz chicken breast and 2 cups broccoli and 25 grapes. Cooked the same as lunch.          
Yes I know it seems boring but YOU can have a ton of other things... I just like making my life easy.  Excited to see how much I lose tomorrow! Who would ever think I would be excited to get on a scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment