Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 11 boooo hisss!

So I told you last night I was not expecting anything great. Well that totally came true! I had a 0.4 GAIN!!!! :( Seriously I think it is the weather change. Anyways they say there is usually a slow down in the second week. I will survive this lol
Start weight: 176.4
Todays weight: 164.6
Todays gain: 0.4
Total loss: 11.8

So still at the pound a day mark anyways. Was hoping to bust through these 34lbs quicker than that so I can enjoy some food at my daughters birthday party but that probably isn't going to happen... ohhhh well it is worth it in the end!!! Todays menu is:
Breakfast: 28oz water, 10oz coffee, 8 strawberries
Lunch: 28oz water, 4oz chicken breast, 1 cuccumber, 8oz coffee
Dinner: 28oz water, 4oz shrimp, 1 apple, 1 cup celery

Here is to a better tomorrow!!! Going to try to make a strawberry shake tomorrow... hopefully it taste good! Good night here is praying there is a lose tomorrow morning... or I might just cry and that won't be pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment