Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 8 feeling good

I have been looking around at other peoples blogs and saw them update all stats daily so I think I will add that in also. They hsd before/after pictures to. I think I will scar y'all for life wih some before pictures soon!
  Start weight: 176.4 (gross!)
  Today weight: 168 all of this is in lbs by the way
  Daily loss: 1.4
  Total loss: 8.4

So better than yesterdays .6 loss so I think I will stay away from eating to late or mixing vegetables. At this rate by tomorrow I could have lost 10lbs. In 9 days!!! Two of those days were scarfing down whatever!!! I love love hcg so far! My goal for this round is 34 pounds. So at the end of this round I should be 142lbs! Then 3 weeks of maintaing, and then 3 weeks of adding yummy stuff back in. Then back to the hcg for round two. If I can lose another 34lbs that round  I will be down to 108lbs!! Being 5 foot tall I feel that will be a good weight I think. Anyways what I ate today:
Breakfat: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 8 strawberries
Lunch: 23oz water, 1 tomatoe, 4oz chicken breast (made a sandwhich with this lol)
Dinner: 33oz water, 4oz chicken breast, 1 cup celery, and 1 apple. Cooked the chicken and celery together and then chopped up the apples and mixed! So yum!

Feeling so great on this diet! Hopeully I can sleep a little better tonight. I managed to drink 84oz in water plus the 16oz of coffee... here is to hoping tomorrow puts me at the 10lbs mark! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment