Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 22 crasssh

Well went on a bike ride with the family yesterday and then forgot my last 28oz bottle of water until after 8 at night. These are bad things for me on this diet.  So I ended up weighing 3 times this morning. First time I was up 0.4. Can you say unhappy!!! Then of course my husband, who ate pizza for lunch and yummy tacos for dinner, LOST 2.2lbs!!! After waiting 30 minutes I weighed again this time being up only 0.2. OK fine getting better. So waited another little bit and finally got it down to no loss no gain. The only redeeming thing is I lost half an inch off my waist! So today. I learned no water after 8, just don't do it!! Also unfortunately for my kids no more bike rides until I lose these 14 pounds!
 Todays menu :
 Breakfast : 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 8 strawberries
 Lunch : 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 3.5oz chicken, 3.5oz asparagus
 Dinner : 28oz water, 3.5oz chicken, 1.5oz spinach, 1apple 
Here is to hoping for a lose tomorrow! In a hurry tonight. Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment