Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 29 maybe

<p>Maybe just maybe there is some hope. Today was a better lose so going to cut back on the fluids again and mix up the food also.</p>
<p>Start weight: 176.4<br>
Today's weight: 153.2<br>
Today's lose: 0.8
Total lose: 23.2

11 more days of drops and 14 of vlcd then onto p3 which seems like heaven right now lol. Today also my Bmi  dropped from obese to overweight!!! Yes I am excited to be overweight sad I know. Wait till you see the dance I do when I hit normal range!

Breakfast: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 9 strawberries
Lunch: 28oz water, 8oz coffee, 3.5oz shrimp, 4oz celery
Dinner: 1 apple, 3.5oz fish, 4oz asparagus

Missed about 5oz of water but should be OK. Was a bit of a stressful day so not sure how that is going to affect me.. but we'll see! Exhausted now bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment