Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 21 BOOM!!!!!

Did you hear me? Sorry if I woke you. Praising God this morning for 20.4lbs gone!!!! When I started this at the beginning of January (um yeah 21days ago)  I honestly never actually expected for it to work. You can bet I am a believer now!!! All I can think in my head is by the end of May of this year I will weigh 108lbs!!! I will no longer be obese or overweight. I will be directly in the middle of normal!!

Start weight : 176.4
Today's weight : 156
Todays lose : 1.0
Total lose : 20.4

14 more pounds to go until I move onto phase 3. Few more days I will take another picture.  Anyways what I ate today :
Breakfast : 8oz coffee, 28oz water
Lunch : 28oz water, 3.5oz shrimp, 1 cuccumber, 8 strawberries (milkshake)
Dinner : 28oz water, 8 oz coffee, 1 apple, 4 oz chicken, 2 cups spinach

Not to bad a day. Excited to get through these next 14 pounds and move back to some real food and working out to tone up what I have lost and then start all over again. See you tomorrow hopefully lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment