Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 12 down down

Kids have the day off of school... yay Got up at my normal time to weigh and had a wonderful lose of 1.2! Not the best ever but not the worst!
  Start weight: 176.4
  Today weight: 163.4
  Today lose: 1.2
  Total lose: 13

Not to shabby can't wait for that total to be 20 it has been since 2009 I have weighed less than 170. Right before my third child I was stuck at 134lbs ha wht I ouldn't give to weigh that now! Got a late start on the rest of my day. I still haven't tried my shake... maybe tonight! So here is the food I ate today:
Breakfast: 9oz coffee, 28oz water, 8 strawberries
Lunch: 4oz shrimp, 1 tomato, 28oz water, 8oz coffee
Dinner: 4oz chicken, 1 tomatoe, 1 strawberry shake (12 strawberries, 1cup water, 1tbsp milk, 3 packs stevia blended), 28oz water

Mother nature has struck so I might have a gain tomorrow or not a great loss, but that is ok. The shake was alright but I am not a huge fan of strawberry shakes in the first place lol Here I come day 13! Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment