Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 17 oh so happppy

Was totally shocked this morning when I weighed!! I had measured my stomach the night before and had actually lost 2 inches finally!

Start weight: 176.4
Todays weight: 158.6
Todays lose: 2.2
Total lose: 17.8

Yes 2.2lbs!!! Praise God!!!! I made it into the 150s. Doing the happy dance over here this morning! On a side note my husband is eatting better but not taking the hcg and has lost around 14lbs! He flucates more than I do though but it is nice to see him so happy and feeling better about himself as well. I think today I will emmulate yeterday and see what happens would love to hit that 20lb mark within a day or two! So todays menu:
Breakfast: 8oz coffee and 28oz water
Lunch: 4oz chicken breast ,1 cup celery (darn out of cuccumbers..), 8 strawberries (made into a shake), 28oz water, 8oz coffee
Dinner: 4oz chicken breast, 1 cup spinach, 1 apple, 28oz water

So everything should be the same except the cuccumber since I was out :(  Hoping for a good loss tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment