Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9 feeling fine

I will save you the suspense. I didn't make it to 10 pounds. It is cool though unless something catastrophic happens I should easily hit it tomorrow.

Start weight 176.4
Todays weight 167.2
Weight loss 0.8
Total loss 9.2

Still not the greatest night sleep last night but it seems to be a common side effect. Looking forward to that 10 pound mark tomorrow!
Breakfast: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 8 strawberries
Lumch: 28oz water, 4oz chicken breast, 1 tomatoe and 6oz coffee I used that lemon pepper seasoning again since not using it yesterday didn't really matter!
Dinner: 28oz water, 4oz chicken breast, 1cup cabbage, and 1apple. Cooked chicken and cabbage together in a pan with water and the lemon pepper seasoning. Ate a little later than usual so finishing the water after 7 which I don't think I like. We shall see in the morning if I hit 10pounds! Hopefully I sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment