Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 18 the cold sucks

So once again it is cold. I have a theory that the cold hates us and our bodies refuse to let go of the wait when it is cold!

Start weight: 176.4
Todays weight: 158.8
Todays GAIN: 0.2
Total lose: 17.6

Blah blah blah... I know it is just .2 but I still have 16+ lbs to lose just this round! I don't have time to go backwards! I guess eating the same food as the day before didn't help :( oh well grocery shopping today.... so who knows what I will be eating!
Breakfast: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, and 6 strawberries
Lunch:um 28oz water? Was so busy had no time to eat... oh and 8oz coffee
Dinner: 23oz water, 2cup aspargus, 1apple, and 4oz chicken breast

The lunch thing was not intenial at all and I will not try to repeat it BUT I didn't even notice I had consumed 6 strawberries and just liquids. Here is to hoping for a nice loss tomorrow.. we shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment