Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 14 meh

Well got up once feeling very bloated... weighed and had gained 1.8lbs!!! Crawled back into bed wishing I had ate something good for all that!!!! Then the mean husband came and made me get out of bed. Figured might as well weigh again since the first one sucked so bad. Thankfull I did not have to smash the scale because now I lost .2 lbs from the day before! Oh the human body... managed to lose 2lbs while laying in bed for two hours lol
Start weight: 176.4
Todays weight: 162
Todays lose: 0.2
Total lose: 14.4

Didn't make the 15lbs mark but am now officially 20lbs from my end goal for this round! Todays menu:
Breakfast: 8oz coffee, 28oz water, 8 strawberries
Lunch: 4oz shrimp, 2cup cabbage 8 oz coffee, 28oz water
Dinner: 4oz shrimp, 1 tomatoe, 1 apple.. some water

Hoping for 15 in the morning!!! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment